Our Vision - To become the leader in import and export of high-quality products from Europe
HeimatSterne is an umbrella brand that represents high-quality gourmet products from different regions of Europe. Those products give you a feeling of being in that region yourself and you can experience the quality and uniqueness of each. In our portfolio, we have a large selection of product categories such as food, beverages, cooler boxes, leather goods and many more.
As a sales manager, you will be reporting to the managing director and your responsibilities will include but will be not limited to:
- Establishing the Sales Budget of accounts assigned
- Formulating sales strategy in achieving the company’s targets
- Establishing and maintaining good relationship with key account s and creating new accounts
- Assisting in forecasting the inventory management
- Working closely with marketing department to drive strategic, effective and measurable marketing programs within deadline and budget
- Support management of sales promoters
The successful candidate must have:
- A diploma or degree in business or related sales experience
- Around 4 to 7 years of sales, account management experience in the F&B industry
- A passion for sales and achieving targets as well as closing deals
- Great knowledge and intelligence to manage accounts as well as negotiate and bring solutions
- Confidence to manage the accounts like your own business
This opportunity will give you the training and exposure to work in an international environment. Your input will be greatly appreciated and you can expect a great progression. You will work independently on your projects and contribute to the company’s success.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.